The Account Specialist’s responsibilities include working with school partners from launch of their OverDrive service through the lifetime of their partnership.
- Establish and maintain relationships with OverDrive school partners.
- Answer general and specific product questions by serving as the main point of contact at OverDrive for a school.
- Evaluate product usage and recommend a plan of action to increase usage.
- Coordinate website updates with the User Interface Services department.
- Integrate new member schools with existing digital collections.
- Assist in adding new digital formats.
- Schedule staff training sessions.
- Manage communication of requests for new functionality and features to appropriate OverDrive departments.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience.
- 0 – 3 years of related experience (i.e.., customer service, library or school, account management, communications).
- Strong verbal and written communication and listening skills.
- Detail oriented with strong technical aptitude.
- Organized and able to track and manage multiple projects working with a variety of individuals.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
As you’ve probably guessed, OverDrive is a place that values individuality and variety. We don’t want you to be like everyone else, we don’t even want you to be like us—we want you to be like you! So if you’re interested in joining the OverDrive team, email us your resume at email@example.com and tell us what inspires you about OverDrive and why you think you are perfect for our team.
OverDrive values diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.