The Specialist’s responsibilities include maximizing OverDrive’s sales and market share by working with our public library and / or school library customers to assist in developing their digital media library. This position develops relationships with customers and works with libraries for ongoing collection development support.
- Manage installed base of library business in a defined geographical territory for revenue growth.
- Work with staff Analyst to strategically manage accounts through consultative selling to maximize our value proposition to the customer.
- Manage and forecast budgeting for key accounts.
- Assist clients with identifying and reallocating new budget sources to enhance spending on digital content.
- Communicate / interact with library partners.
- Assist with title selection for OverDrive marketing materials.
- Bachelor degree in related field, or equivalent experience.
- 3 – 5 years of consultative sales experience.
- Working knowledge of publishing and / or library industry.
- Confident and energetic; professional and team-oriented sales approach.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage cross group relationships within OverDrive (i.e., business development, marketing, product management, and development / engineering, etc.).
- Team player.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Outstanding Microsoft Office skills.