The Training Specialist’s responsibilities include providing high quality training and materials for OverDrive partners, including library, school, retail, and corporate audiences. This role also provides training and documentation for OverDrive teams.
- Create new training resources including presentations, how-to guides, FAQs, scripts, and practice activities.
- Coordinate Training events.
- Provide follow-up information and assistance to OverDrive partners.
- Develop, create, and maintain multimedia materials for OverDrive products and services. Includes some voice over and on camera work.
- Provide writing support and review to OverDrive teams.
- Provide technical support for training related technology.
- Maintain training related web pages.
- Offer suggestions for new features and improvements to OverDrive product(s).
- Provide training for new hires.
- 1 – 5 years of related experience.
- Ability to present concepts in a visually compelling style. Hands-on experience with PowerPoint, multimedia, and / or graphic design.
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges and responsibilities.
- Exceptional organizational skills and initiative. Ability to track project timelines as well as strong attention to detail. Demonstrated ability to complete assigned tasks and objectives, meet timelines, and provide updates.
- Strong problem solving, consulting, and prioritization skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with client contacts / internal staff.
- Technically savvy.
- Ability to lead.
As you’ve probably guessed, OverDrive is a place that values individuality and variety. We don’t want you to be like everyone else, we don’t even want you to be like us—we want you to be like you! So if you’re interested in joining the OverDrive team, email us your resume at email@example.com and tell us what inspires you about OverDrive and why you think you are perfect for our team.