The Executive Assistant provides administrative support to the CEO.
- Calendar: Manage and schedule appointments, meetings, and phone calls working in multiple time zones.
- Administrative: Draft reports, letters, presentations, etc. on the CEO’s behalf.
- Prepare CEO for meetings by assembling data reports and updates from OverDrive personnel.
- Travel: Arrange domestic and international travel; this includes planning, purchasing, coordinating, developing itineraries, and managing all aspects of travel arrangements.
- Track expenses and prepare expense reports.
- Proofread documents.
- Managing and reviewing the CEO email inbox to delete spam, review items that require immediate attention, and help catalog open requests from OverDrive personnel, customers and trading partners.
- Bachelor degree.
- 5+ years of senior level administrative support preferably for a C-level executive.
- Excellent computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite; expert in Outlook (calendaring, email, task lists, etc.).
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Experience with CMS, database software such as Salesforce preferred.
As you’ve probably guessed, OverDrive is a place that values individuality and variety. We don’t want you to be like everyone else, we don’t even want you to be like us—we want you to be like you! So if you’re interested in joining the OverDrive team, email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what inspires you about OverDrive and why you think you are perfect for our team.
OverDrive values diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.