The Marketing & Events Intern’s responsibilities include assisting in varying degrees of marketing activities.
- Packing / unpacking for tradeshows.
- Conduct research via internet.
- Administer and maintain databases of prospects and customers.
- Working with the team on building collection lists used for marketing material.
- Researching articles for content.
- Print marketing collateral.
- Coordinate tradeshow shipments.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- Working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, or Public Relations, or related field.
- Ability to multi-task.
- An eagerness to learn.
- Ability to work independently.
- Design program and/or graphic design experience is a plus.
- Eagerness to learn about design, marketing, and business.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
As you’ve probably guessed, OverDrive is a place that values individuality and variety. We don’t want you to be like everyone else, we don’t even want you to be like us—we want you to be like you! So if you’re interested in joining the OverDrive team, email us your resume at email@example.com and tell us what inspires you about OverDrive and why you think you are perfect for our team.
OverDrive values diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.