The Sales Intern’s responsibilities include data entry, qualification of incoming leads, outbound mass mailings, and proposal generation.
- Data entry of customer and prospective customer information into sales database.
- Assemble and maintain sales materials, mail marketing materials to customers and prospects, ships and receives information for sales team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Pursuing a Bachelor degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Office Suite).
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Well organized with a strong detail orientation.
- Confident and energetic; professional and team-oriented sales approach.
As you’ve probably guessed, OverDrive is a place that values individuality and variety. We don’t want you to be like everyone else, we don’t even want you to be like us—we want you to be like you! So if you’re interested in joining the OverDrive team, email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what inspires you about OverDrive and why you think you are perfect for our team.
OverDrive values diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.