The Software Tester Intern’s responsibilities include evaluating mobile and web applications and back-end systems to review functionality and identify defects or potential design flaws.
- Responsible for writing and executing test cases and test scripts to thoroughly test software products and application systems by anticipating potential malfunctions and designing specific tests to make them occur.
- Document all software discrepancies and work within a team to resolve those discrepancies.
- Perform manual testing, which may include system, regression, integration, UAT, front-end, and back-end testing.
- Eagerness to work within a dynamic, client-focused, service-oriented environment
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate cross-functionally
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks in time-critical situations.
As you’ve probably guessed, OverDrive is a place that values individuality and variety. We don’t want you to be like everyone else, we don’t even want you to be like us—we want you to be like you! So, if you’re interested in joining the OverDrive team, email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what inspires you about OverDrive and why you think you are perfect for our team.
OverDrive values diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.