The Training Specialists responsibilities include designing, maintaining, and facilitating quality training and documentation for internal and external partners.
- Deliver online and/or on-site systems training for OverDrive partners.
- Manage planning and follow up activities for OverDrive partner webcasts.
- Use training best practices to help create, edit, and maintain OverDrive training content, including presentations, scripts, demonstrations, and job aids.
- Provide post-training information and/or assistance to OverDrive partners as needed.
- Maintain OverDrive’s online training resources.
- Assist with training events for OverDrive partners and/or staff.
- Monitor the Training team email alias.
- Follow team business processes.
- Build and maintain cross-team partnerships.
- Attend team meetings. Contribute as a member of project teams.
- Bachelor degree in related field (Education, Communication, etc.).
- 1-2 years related experience.
- Ability to lead and facilitate with a compelling personal presence and style.
- Some knowledge of adult learning theory, instructional design, and learning technologies preferred.
- Excellent verbal, listening, and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding writing/editing skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite 2013.
- Aptitude for working with a diverse range of audiences.
- Ability to use a collaborative approach to challenges.
- Comfortable with digital media, web-based software, and mobile devices.
As you’ve probably guessed, OverDrive is a place that values individuality and variety. We don’t want you to be like everyone else, we don’t even want you to be like us—we want you to be like you! So, if you’re interested in joining the OverDrive team, email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what inspires you about OverDrive and why you think you are perfect for our team.
OverDrive values diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.