2017 Penguin Random House Digipalooza Scholarship winners announced
As we get closer to Digipalooza (August 2-4, 2017 in Cleveland, Ohio), our program is falling into place, spaces are quickly filling up and Team OverDrive is busy gearing up for the best conference yet – and we want to see you there!
Conference partner Penguin Random House generously awarded 10 scholarships to cover the cost of registration to Digipalooza. Big congratulations go out to the winners of the 2017 Penguin Random House Digipalooza scholarship:
• Jenny Combs, Southwest Michigan Library Cooperative (MI)
• Karen Drevo, Nebraska OverDrive Libraries (NE)
• Danielle Fox, Mideastern Michigan Library Cooperative (MI)
• Robin Helenthal, Alliance Digital Media Library (IL)
• Kate Mutch, Virtual Library of Wyoming (WY)
• Kelley Richards, New York Public Library (NY)
• Deborah Roy, Northeast Indiana Digital Library (IN)
• Valerie Kocin, The Ohio Digital Library (OH)
• Joseph Wasukanis, Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MI)
• Nichole Shabazz, Cleveland Public Library (OH)
Scholarship winners are invited to an exclusive cocktail event at Digipalooza with the sponsor to celebrate this honor. Thanks to our conference partner Penguin Random House for making this scholarship opportunity possible and thank you to everyone that took the time to enter.
Digipalooza registration is still open but this is your last chance! Calling all OverDrive library and school partners to join us for insightful conference sessions, delicious meals, and fun special events on Wednesday and Thursday night at hot spots around Cleveland.
Space is limited so register soon! Learn more about the program, networking opportunities, and registration at http://digipalooza.com.
Browse blog and media articles
Public Library Training
K-12 Library Training