Get Ebooks NOW for primary & secondary schools in the UK
It’s never been easier – or more cost-effective – to support your students’ reading and literacy goals with ebooks and audiobooks. With Ebooks NOW, your school community has access to a quality, handpicked collection of digital books shared among participating primary and secondary schools in the UK and accessible through an award-winning student reading app. All this, for just one economical annual fee.
Interested in learning more about Ebooks NOW?
Get started with Ebooks NOW today
Simply download and fill out the form, then return it to the OverDrive UK team
Benefits of Ebooks NOW
Ebooks NOW gives your learners and educators access to a collection of premium titles that are chosen, monitored and updated regularly by OverDrive’s educational content experts – all for less than £1 per title. Selections are based on the most popular reads among schools, focusing on UK authors, content and curriculum support.
With Ebooks NOW, your school community will also benefit from:
- The Sora reading app, which provides a seamless 24/7 reading experience across all major devices, operating systems and browsers, plus personalised reading features and a simple one-tap borrowing process.
- Reports to help track usage and maximise your return on investment.
- Safe, secure authentication.
- On-demand training and technical support
The Primary and Secondary Ebooks NOW collections include titles from a diverse array of authors and publishers, including:
- Michael Morpurgo
- Jacqueline Wilson
- Malorie Blackman
- Philip Pullman
- Derek Landy
- Katherine Rundell
- David Solomons
- Sarah Crossan
- Ross Welford
- Rob Lloyd Jones
- Geraldine McCaughrean
- Oliver Jeffers
- Emily MacKenzie
- Roald Dahl
Customise your shared Ebooks NOW collection with OverDrive Advantage
Interested in Ebooks NOW, but also looking to curate additional content to meet your school’s unique reading needs? Try OverDrive’s Advantage program, which empowers Ebooks NOW partners to get even more out of their digital content service.
- Add new titles and provide students a diverse, engaging and customised experience
- Purchase multiple digital copies of titles for classroom or curricular use
- Provide staff with access to Continuing Professional Development ebooks and audiobooks