- By submitting an idea to OverDrive, you represent that you are the rightful owner of the idea. If you choose not to serve as the primary writer of an article based on your idea, you grant OverDrive the non-exclusive right to author an article based on your idea and you waive any and all editorial and ownership rights. You also waive all intellectual property right claims you may have against OverDrive for its use of the idea in Perspectives on Reading and/or its website(s).
- By submitting an article to OverDrive, you represent that you are the rightful copyright holder of the article. You grant OverDrive the non-exclusive right to publish your article in Perspectives on Reading and its website(s), now and in the future. You retain all rights and copyrights to the article.
- You agree that OverDrive is not liable for any claims that may arise from your ideas and/or articles and you agree to hold OverDrive harmless for any claims that may arise as a result of OverDrive’s use of your idea or article.
- You must be at least 18 years old to submit an idea or article to OverDrive. OverDrive is under no obligation to use your idea or article. You agree that all articles and ideas are submitted without any financial consideration, now and in the future.
- OverDrive adheres to all local, national, and international copyright laws.
Browse blog and media articles
Public Library Training
K-12 Library Training