Congratulations Digipalooza Scholarship Winners!
Last month, conference partner Penguin Random House awarded 10 scholarships to cover the cost of registration to Digipalooza. A big congratulations goes out to the five public library professionals and five school librarians and media specialists selected as winners of the 2015 Penguin Random House Digipalooza scholarship!
• Jill Graboski, Assistant Director at Newton Free Library, member of Minuteman Library Network (MA)
• Elizabeth Johnson, Technical Services Manager at La Porte County Public Library (IN)
• Cynthia Laino, Digital Books Librarian at C/W MARS, Inc. (MA)
• Elizabeth Steyer, Digital Services Librarian at Chesapeake Public Library System (VA)
• Elizabeth Woodard, eBooks Librarian at Norfolk Public Library (VA)
• Sarah Bober, District Library Specialist at Saint Paul Public Schools (MN)
• Pamela King, Media Instructional Resource Specialist at South Houston Intermediate, member of Pasadena Independent School District (TX)
• Jennifer Peterson, District Library Media Supervisor at Menasha Joint School District Libraries (WI)
• David Saia, Librarian at Heim Middle School/Williamsville Central Schools, member of Williamsville Central School District (NY)
• Sarah Stonesifer, Librarian at St. Andrew’s Episcopal School (MD)
Scholarship winners will be recognized at Digipalooza and are invited to an exclusive cocktail event during the conference with the sponsor. Thanks to our conference partner Penguin Random House for making this scholarship opportunity possible and thank you to everyone that took the time to enter!
Digipalooza registration is open now to all OverDrive library and school partners and includes admission to conference sessions, meals, and entrance to special events, including an evening of dinner, dancing and access to all exhibits at the historic Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Space is limited so register soon! Learn more about the program, networking opportunities, and registration at http://digipalooza.com and keep an eye out for more updates in the coming weeks!
Melissa Marin is a Marketing Specialist at OverDrive and wants to see all of you at Digipalooza this August.
Browse blog and media articles
Public Library Training
K-12 Library Training