Tips and tricks from our holiday prep webinar
The months of December and January are some of the busiest of the year as patrons and students get new devices for the winter holidays, eager to borrow eBooks and audiobooks from the library. Want to know more about how you and your staff can get ready? Check out the recording of our Preparing for the Holiday Rush Webcast on our Learning Center!
Here is a quick recap of some of the ideas that were shared to boost your circulation this holiday season:
- Keep your collection fresh and fill your holds to increase circulation.
- Use curated lists to engage readers.
- Participate in our Holiday Readers’ Advisory Project.
- Simultaneous Use titles are great for making sure no one walks away empty handed.
- Shop our Holiday Spectacular sale for great deals on titles!
Marketing Tips & Tricks
- You can find staff training and marketing resources on the Partner Portal.
- Use Social Media to promote your digital collection.
- Readbox is a great promotional tool for spreading awareness about your digital titles!
Provide holiday device guides
- New Apple and Android devices!
- New Windows platform is great!
- New Kindle Fire tablet with a low price point!
- Our OverDrive Help Pages have everything you need!
- Contact support via OverDrive Marketplace with tougher questions.
- Consider investing in Front Line Tech Support for a direct connection to OverDrive’s Support Team for users.
Prepare your staff with training
- Visit the Learning Center on the Partner Portal for all your training needs.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.