Webcast: How to Talk to Your School Community About OverDrive
So, you have OverDrive – now what? Creating a shared language and skill set is important when undertaking any new technology or system. ‘Let our trainers and experts help you connect more meaningfully and accurately with your teaching team, administration, parents and students about the benefits of digital content in and outside the classroom.
Join us on Thursday, February 23 at 3:30 PM (EST) for How to Talk to Your School Community About OverDrive. This webcast will review practical ways to:
• Increase marketing efforts to promote understanding of and interest in the collection.
• Include statistical data in discussions with key members of the community.
• Introduce OverDrive to new and returning populations of students.
• Integrate technology into the curriculum and classroom.
Our school experts will share key talking points, meaningful data, and innovative ways to engage your educators, parents, students, and even those digital doubters.
In this session, we will share:
- Strategies to engage your staff with OverDrive.
- Marketing tactics to promote the understanding of and interest in your digital collection.
- Data to support the benefits of digital learning.
- Guidelines for integrating technology into the curriculum and classroom.
Register online for How to Talk to Your School Community About OverDrive. For future webcasts and webinars, check out our training page for K-12.