We’re launching a magazine and we’re now accepting submissions on what you want to read about
We’re excited to announce that OverDrive is launching a quarterly online magazine and we want your input. Titled Perspectives on Reading, this publication will provide unique insight into the world of reading and its impact on our communities. It’s designed to serve our valued library, school and publishing partners, and the first edition is scheduled for release in June.
Perspectives on Reading will include articles suggested by – and written by – librarians, educators, publishers and other experts. We’re now accepting story ideas.
- Perspectives on Reading will reach a worldwide audience of your peers and represents an excellent opportunity for you and your organization to demonstrate thought leadership around reading.
- Story ideas do not have to be OverDrive-centric, or even about digital content; our goal is to simply present the best in thought leadership around reading and literacy.
- Example topics include:
- Reading’s impact on families
- How K-12 schools are evolving their approach to reading
- How telecommuting has affected the way college and corporate libraries serve readers
If you have questions about a potential story or would like more information on the submission process, feel free to contact our editor at any time.