June’s most borrowed new books
The top ten most popular June new releases by checkouts on Libby.
We’re excited to launch a new series providing a wrap-up of the most popular digital books released the previous month. These numbers are based on checkouts on Libby, the library reading app.
If you’re interested in looking forward as well, be sure to listen to our Professional Book Nerds podcast for their monthly preview episodes.
June tends to officially kick off summer reading so it’s no surprise to see a number of titles that would qualify as beach reads. June’s top ten includes major celebrity book club picks, familiar bestselling authors, thrillers, and more. Check out the list below and make sure you’ve added them all to your collection so your patrons don’t miss out.
This list is showing the top ten ebooks but each of these titles is massively popular with audiobook listeners as well.
The top ten new books from June
1) Malibu Rising by Taylor Jenkins Reid
2) Golden Girl by Elin Hilderbrand
3) The Other Black Girl by Zakiya Dalila Harris
4) The Maidens by Alex Michaelides
5) The President’s Daughter by James Patterson and Bill Clinton
6) One Last Stop by Casey McQuiston
7) Jackpot by Stuart Woods
8) The Road Trip by Beth O’Leary
9) Somebody’s Daughter by Ashley C. Ford
10) Seven Days in June by Tia Williams
Browse blog and media articles
Public Library Training
K-12 Library Training