Check out the latest issue of Perspectives on Reading!
We’re excited to announce that the latest issue of Perspectives on Reading is now available and filled with the latest ideas, trends and news from around the world of reading.
Don’t miss these stories:
- A look at what the future holds for school librarians and the crucial work they do
- The Other Black Girl author Zakiya Dalila Harris discusses the importance of diversity in publishing
- A look at the book-buying habits of library users
- An in-depth video interview with Thomas Nixon, Library Services Manager for the Fresno Unified School District (CA)
- Karen Craigo talks about her role as Missouri’s poet laureate, and how she approaches her work
Perspectives on Reading was created to showcase thought-provoking insights from library, education and publishing thought leaders on the issues shaping the reading world.
Visit the Perspectives on Reading website to discover and share current and archived stories as well as submit ideas for future issues. And don’t forget to subscribe to have future issues delivered to your inbox.