What’s New in Training this September
By: Emma Dwyer, Product Trainer
In the blink of an eye, summer 2022 has come and gone! Hopefully, it was a chance for you to rest and prep for the rest of the year. To aid in your continued learning, OverDrive’s Training team has compiled some resources you might have missed.
First, join us live for an informative webinar on the Lucky Day tools in Marketplace. “It’s Your “Lucky Day”: Creating No-Hold Collections in OverDrive Marketplace” will show you how patrons can skip-the-line on popular available titles and will explore how you can add, manage, and curate those no-hold titles in Marketplace. Register here for Sept. 27th at 11 AM ET.
If you’d rather learn on your own time, we have lots of new how-to videos that you can watch at your convenience:
- Libby Overview (multilingual)—learn the basics of Libby with closed captions available in English, Spanish, and French.
- Troubleshooting tips—help patrons with troubleshooting tips for their specific devices.
- Transitioning to Libby from the OverDrive app—tackle the transition to Libby with ease!
- Wish List tags—set up your Wish List in Libby if you missed the notification.
- Getting the Most out of Weeding for your Consortium— Learn tips and tricks for weeding at the consortium level
- Getting the Most Out of Weeding for Your Advantage Library—Try these tips and tricks for weeding as an Advantage library.
And don’t forget, we have training kits – downloadable, all-in-one resources–on lending models to holds management and everything in between.
OverDrive’s Training team is always hard at work to make sure you have all the resources you need to stay educated and informed.
Browse blog and media articles
Public Library Training
K-12 Library Training