What makes OverDrive unique?
OverDrive is a place where talented, intelligent individuals can bring their unique perspectives, creativity and critical eye to help people learn and grow. At our core, we’re a group of readers who love to make books accessible to as many people as possible. We’re bibliophiles through and through, and that makes us passionate about what we do.
Our workplace culture is shaped by our shared attitudes, values, goals and practices. We strive to be a force for change, and that’s why we go to great lengths to ferociously champion literacy, give back to our community and continuously improve ourselves.
Our people make all the difference
Our Core Beliefs and Values
How OverDrive gives back
We’re a Certified B Corporation, a growing global movement of people using business as a force for good™. We strive to be more transparent, accountable, socially and environmentally impactful… We use our business as a force for good!
- Garfield Heights Food Drive
- Cornerstone of Hope grief support center
- The Cuyahoga County Animal Shelter
- Disaster relief fundraising
- Adopt-a-Family Program - Winter clothing for families
- Tablets for Treatment – Tablet packs donated to University Hospital’s Seidman Cancer Center
- KEM Cancer Foundation - Toy & gift donations
- American Cancer Society Relay for Life
- Cleveland Botanical Gardens Service Day
- Book Sorting at the Cleveland Kids' Book Bank
- Cleveland Metroparks Summer Service Day
- University Settlement, Inc. fresh produce distribution
- Kids in Need Resource Center Donation Drive