Get your free trial: 100+ books available now
Ebooks, audiobooks & more for schools: Content selection
Build your district or school a custom digital collection from our catalog of millions of ebook, audiobook and streaming video titles from 5,000+ publishers.
Our experienced team of school content experts will work with you to select the right ebooks, audiobooks and streaming video to serve your students’ and educators’ unique reading and learning needs – anytime, anywhere.
Want to learn more about K-12 digital reading & learning? Check out our webinars!
Leverage flexible usage models to maximize funds & impact:
- Individual copies purchased – Each purchased title can be accessed
by one reader at a time. Ideal for popular titles that see high usage and
classroom staples that are used year in and year out.
- Individual copies leased – Operates the same way as the purchasing
option above, but titles expire from your collection after a set number of checkouts or a pre-determined period of time. Select publishers require this leasing model, and it can prove to be more cost effective than purchasing in some situations.
- Short-term rental – Provide a large group access to a title for 30, 60 or
90 days. Perfect for high-volume, temporary needs such as all-class reads and book clubs.
- Simultaneous use – Give unlimited access to an unlimited audience.
Embraced by a number of publishers, this is a great way to meet high-volume needs more affordably.
- Pay per use – You’re charged each time a title is accessed. This allows for a wide variety of content without the worry of purchasing a specific number of copies.