New student readers boost circulation
Your library is always working to expand its reach and impact with young readers, and connecting with schools plays an important part in this.
Enter the Sora K-12 reading app. Through its game-changing Public Library CONNECT feature, Sora empowers students to borrow age-appropriate ebooks and audiobooks from both their school AND local public library digital collections.
The result of this exposure to more books? Kids read more and your juvenile and young adult circulation grows.
Register for a FREE walk-through webinar
Contact your OverDrive Account Manager
Best Practices Guide and more
Benefits for libraries:
- Engage the next generation of loyal library users
- Increase circulation of juvenile & young adult digital content
- Gain valuable insights into student usage of your digital collection
- Boost awareness of the library in the community
- Build partnerships with local schools
- OverDrive takes care of integration and automatically enables students in your community to access your digital collection with their school credentials
62 min. webinar
How it works
Simply opt in to Public Library CONNECT.
OverDrive automatically enables students in your community to access age-appropriate titles through the Sora app.
See student usage in Marketplace.
Schools & libraries across the country are connecting to get students reading more
Contact your OverDrive Account Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.