Don’t miss your chance to register for Digipalooza!
Are you planning to attend Digipalooza 2015 the world’s premier digital content conference for libraries and schools? If you haven’t registered yet, what are you waiting for? Space is limited and we want to see you there!
Come for our unrivaled program specifically designed and tested to drive circulation, increase usage and help you get the most out of your OverDrive digital library. Stay for the new friends you’ll meet, the delicious food you’ll eat and the memories you’ll create at our legendary parties!
Our program this year covers a variety of topics, including:
- New product previews and demonstrations so you’re the first to hear about the latest innovations
- Attracting and retaining new users of all ages
- Using OverDrive Marketplace to strengthen your collection
- Tactics for evaluating circulation
- Marketing and community outreach success stories
- Peer-to-peer idea exchanges
- Tools to set goals and develop a practical action plan for success after the conference
- Brainstorming and feedback sessions with Team OverDrive
After fast-paced, content-packed days of informative sessions and networking activities, attendees are invited to explore Cleveland’s entertainment scene. Registration covers admittance to two evening events- a kickoff event at OverDrive’s Blue Sky Campus and a huge party at Clevelandâ€™s Rock and Roll Hall of Fame & Museum.
Don’t just take our word for it; previous attendees have called Digipalooza “a can’t miss conference”. Claim your spot now (while you still can)! You don’t want to miss this. Register now at www.digipalooza.com and join the conversation on Twitter using the hashtag #digip15.
Melissa Marin is a Marketing Specialist at OverDrive.