There’s still time to join this month’s OverDrive training webinars
By: Sydney Kalnay, OverDrive Training Specialist.
Looking to learn about — or refresh your understanding of — OverDrive Marketplace or the OverDrive user experience? Join us for our live basics sessions held on the second week of every month.
• Ways to stay up to date on sales, promotions, and new Marketplace features;
• How to save and filter the Basic and Advanced search queries you perform most often;
• Tips for building and organizing your carts while you shop; and
• Tools to help your end-users with their most common questions.
You can also join us for the OverDrive User Experience where we will cover the basics of:
• When to recommend the app versus OverDrive Read and Listen to your users;
• Navigating the app to borrow, enjoy, and return titles early;
• Using Read and Listen on your computer or tablet; and
• Special features of OverDrive Read and Listen – great for the classroom, too!
Marketplace Basics is scheduled for Tuesday, September 13th at 11 AM (EDT) and The OverDrive User Experience on Wednesday, September 14th at 11 AM (EDT). Registration for these live webcasts can be found on our Resource Center under the “Live Webcasts” tab.
Can’t join us live? No problem. All registrants will be sent a link to the webcast recording and a PDF packet of the slides, and we always archive our sessions under the “Past Webcasts” tab on the Resource Center. You can also contact your Account Specialist to schedule a customized training session for your library or school.
Whether you’re new to OverDrive or just need a refresher on best practices for shopping, reading, listening, and enjoying, we hope to see you at our monthly basis sessions soon.