20 things to do in a blanket fort
Cooler temperatures make this the perfect time to revisit a favorite childhood project: the blanket fort. Whether you use your dining room table, sofa cushions, high back chairs, or something more elaborate, try these 20 suggestions once settled in your fuzzy igloo.
1. Eat one last slice of pie
3. Actively avoid studying
4. Take a nap
5. Read an eBook (because this is gross)
7. Escape the annoying people in your house
8. Listen to an audiobook
9. Listen to a podcast with a friend
10. Enjoy a nice warm beverage
11. And maybe a burrito
12. Start a pillow fight
13. Revisit a classic. Classic comic, that is.
14. Relive the moment you *nailed it*
15. Start writing your memoirs
16. Do some compact, light yoga
17. Play a board game
18. Embody your favorite literary character
19. Pretend last week never happened
Seriously. Never happened.
20. Make plans to take over the world
GIFs courtesy of GIPHY