New no-cost books for schools: “Spanish Titles for Young Readers”
OverDrive is committed to providing your school with no-cost, simultaneous access collections to help meet increased demand for digital content. As part of our OverDrive Community Read programs, at the end of October we are donating a collection of 100* Spanish Titles for Young Readers to our school and library partners.
We’ll begin adding the Spanish Titles for Young Readers bundle to your collection on October 30, 2020. This bundle includes Spanish-language ebook, audiobook and Read-Along titles with unlimited access through September 30, 2021.
These titles are a great way to engage your youngest readers through book clubs, language programs and more. A full title list is available in Marketplace, or can be viewed publicly here under the tab Spanish Titles for Young Readers. *Please note: Title availability may vary by region.
Notable collection highlights include:
- Perdida en el museo (Lost in the Museum)
- ¡Que vivan los bibliotecarios! (Hooray for Librarians!)
- Hibernación (Hibernation)
Important notes for partners:
- It may take several hours for all titles in this bundle to populate in your collection.
- MARC records will not automatically be delivered for these titles, but they can be generated upon request.
- Once the bundle is live, we will create a draft collection (named Spanish Titles for Young Readers) in the “Draft standard collections” section of the Curate tab in Marketplace to help you feature these titles in the Sora reading app
If you wish to opt out of receiving this donation, please contact your Account Manager by October 28, 2020.
We hope your community enjoys this donation!
Interested in learning more about no-cost Spanish titles, plus hundreds of other no-cost titles available through OverDrive’s Sora reading app? Discover Sora today!
Browse blog and media articles
Public Library Training
K-12 Library Training