New Method Learning courses available!
You may already use Method Learning’s test prep solutions to help the students in your community raise their ACT and SAT scores. Now, Method Learning is expanding their offerings to include Financial Literacy and Academic Success courses you’ll want to add to your library or school today.
The Financial Literacy and Academic Success courses are different offerings and purchased separate from the current Method Learning test prep.
Financial literacy lays the foundation for students to build strong money management habits early on. This course helps students learn:
- How to establish good financial habits
- Credit and debit
- Saving and investing
- Stocks and bonds
- Paying for college
- Retirement planning
The key to academic success is establishing and maintaining good habits, developing study skills and effectively managing time. This course includes lessons to help students:
- Understand their learning style
- Manage time and set priorities
- Develop study, memory, and test-taking skills
- Gain critical thinking and problem solving strategies
- Improve communication skills
- Plan for their future, including exploring college options
More information for libraries
More information for schools
Visit the Resource Center to learn more about learning resources available through Sora Extras.
Browse blog and media articles
Public Library Training
K-12 Library Training