New Metered Access Manager now available in OverDrive Marketplace!
Available now in OverDrive Marketplace is the new Metered Access (MA) Manager!
Designed to make managing your metered access content easier and more efficient, Metered Access Manager allows you to create customized plans based on specific criteria like:
- Checkouts Remaining
- And more!
You can create as many plans as you’d like, view results on demand, manually build carts from plans, or choose to have cars created automatically.
- Metered Access Manager is available to standalone, consortium, and Advantage Marketplace users with Purchasing tools permission.
- Metered Access Manager replaces the previous weekly automated “OD metered alert” carts. There is now a default Metered Access Manager plan set up to create a weekly cart for your library. This plan will first run on December 4th and include all titles with 5 or fewer checkouts remaining and/or that will expire within 30 days. You can edit this plan to best meet your collection development policies or create additional plans.
- Carts created by Metered Access Manager plans will never be purchased automatically.
- From Metered Access Manager plan results, you can easily weed/unweed copies or see if a title is also available in the Cost Per Circ (CPC) model.
- With this new streamlined way to manage expiring MA content, the “Metered access management” section of the Smart Lists tool will be removed in February 2024. All Smart List plans set to include only Metered Access titles will be deleted at that time.
Browse blog and media articles
Public Library Training
K-12 Library Training