The latest edition of Perspectives on Reading is here!
The latest edition of Perspectives on Reading is here and once again we are bringing you an issue full of trending topics, interviews with thought leaders, insightful articles, statistics and more. Issue 7 includes:
- Q&A with popular actor Mark Duplass about his love for libraries
- Two key ways school libraries can impact social-emotional learning
- Data behind the growing popularity of Chinese content
- Story on how reading unites a community through a common vocabulary
- Interview with Robert Zaffiris, CEO of Shakespeare & Co bookstores
Perspectives on Reading was created to showcase insights, trends and thought-provoking articles from library, education and publishing leaders on the issues shaping the reading world.
Visit the Perspectives on Reading website to discover and share this content as well as submit ideas for future issues. And don’t forget to subscribe to have future issues delivered to your inbox.