The third issue of Perspectives on Reading is available now!
The third issue of Perspectives on Reading is here and full of fantastic interviews with thought leaders, insightful articles, data on treading topics, opinion pieces and more. Issue 3 includes:
- The evolving duties of school library media specialists and innovative ways they’re encouraging independent reading
- An interview with bestselling author Wayétu Moore on her book She Would Be King and the impact storytelling had on her as both a reader and a writer
- An in-depth look at special collections and the importance of maintaining our link to the past
- The role of a Readers Advisor and how they help readers find the right book
- A conversation with Skip Dye, Vice President, Library Marketing and Digital Sales, Sales Operations at Penguin Random House
Perspectives on Reading was created to showcase thought-provoking insights from library, education and publishing leaders on the issues shaping the reading world.
Visit the Perspectives on Reading website to discover and share this content as well as submit ideas for future issues. And don’t forget to subscribe to have future issues delivered to your inbox.
Browse blog and media articles
Public Library Training
K-12 Library Training