2 tips to make building your digital library a breeze this school year
1. Don’t forget these key reminders
Straight from the desks of our digital content librarians, here are a few reminders that can help you start the year on the right foot.
- Check your holds and reorder expired titles and books with long wait times
- Weed expired titles
- Review your Content Access Levels
2. Explore essential lists for every grade level
If you’re looking for ways to quickly build out your collection with new releases, essential bestsellers and more so that your students can hit the ground reading, good news – there’s a list for that! The Resource Center has tons of ready-made book recommendations hand-curated by our librarians so that all you have to do is click and buy! Check out a few key lists below:
- Essential August Releases
- Best Books You May Have Missed
- Popular Ebooks Shortcut
- Popular Audiobooks Shortcut
For more lists (+ additional lists by grade level) visit our Back-to-School hub.
Browse blog and media articles
Public Library Training
K-12 Library Training